Engo Women’s Love Your Heels Blister Pack
If you dread putting on your shoes because of painful blisters, this is the solution for you. Get immediate relief from the painful friction that causes rubbing, calluses, and blisters on the the back of your heels. ENGO patches immediately reduce friction and protect your skin.
17 in stock
- 2 Heel patches
- 2 small oval patches
How ENGO Patches Work
Unlike traditional blister bandages, ENGO patches are applied to footwear or athletic equipment – not to the skin. They use a patented technology to provide immediate relief from the friction that causes blisters.
The ENGO Women’s Love Your Heels Blister Pack is for you if:
- You love your shoes, but get blisters when you wear them
- You wear high heels or dress shoes that rub the backs of your feet or your toes
- You’re on your feet for work all day and come home with painful blisters
- You’re breaking in a new pair of shoes
- Traditional blister bandages aren’t cutting it
Where to Apply ENGO
- High heels
- Boots and booties
- Wedges and loafers
- Loafers, clogs, and mules
- Dance shoes
- Sneakers and athletic shoes
Which Patch Should I Use?
- Use heel patches for the back of your heel, or trimming to desired shape for straps, sides of shoe, and toebox
- Use small oval patches for the ball of your foot, bottoms of your toes, or a different shape on the back of your heel
Be comfortable in the shoes you love with the ENGO Women’s Love Your Heels Blister Pack.
NOTE: ENGO Patches might not adhere to footwear that has been treated with waterproofing spray, such as military boots or some hiking boots. ENGO Blister Prevention Patches are made in the USA.
Hiking, Tennis, Walking
Tip of the toes, Top of the toes